About Dwyllis Brown
Provides fundraising consultation, assessment, evaluation, resources, training, idea generation, hands on fundraising, coaching and supervision to a wide client base of social profit organisations including: arts, education, health, environment, religious and welfare sectors.
Areas of Consultancy
- All aspects of fundraising and bequest fundraising development
- Institutional assessment and evaluation of fundraising and bequest programmes
- Strategic planning and implementation of fundraising and bequest programmes
- General fundraising and bequest fundraising training
- Relationship fundraising development and marketing
- Coaching, mentoring and supervision
- FFINZ Fellow of the Fundraising Institute of New Zealand
- CFRE: Certified Fundraising Executive
- APR: Accredited member of the Public Relations Institute of NZ
- Dip BS Massey University
- 101,201 Fundraising School of Indiana University
- Trainer: Train the Trainer, Indiana University 101
Professional and Community Involvement (present and past)
- Bequest fundraiser and funding manager for several charities - over 25 years
- Patron, Charitable Organisation Wellington - 15 years
- Funding manager for leading Wellington Health charity - five years
- Trustee of a Charitable Trust Wellington - 20 years
- Conference Presenter - Australia Fundraising Institute. Several times.
- Conference presenter - Fundraising Institute of New Zealand.
- Elected Member of FINZ Ethics Committee
- Judge, NZ Fundraising Awards
- National Council Board Fundraising Institute of NZ (FINZ)
- FINZ Chairperson, Central.
- Accountability of Charities & Sporting Bodies Working Party